1/1 Photo of Golden Potato Pancakes
An old family recipe from my SIL. I like to serve this with applesauce. Makes ALOT!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs. Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Stir in apples*, potatoes*, green onions and cheese.
- 3Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Drop potato mixture by level tablespoonfuls into hot oil. Flatten into 1-1/2-inch rounds.
- 5Pan-fry for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until golden and crispy.
- 6Drain on paper towels.
- 7Add more oil as needed.
- 8Serve warm with syrup or applesauce.
- 9*TIP: Shredded apples and potatoes can be placed in a bowl of water with 1-1/2 teaspoon lemon juice to prevent darkening. Drain thoroughly before using.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Potato Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.3 mg
- Sodium 279.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g