My grandparents (Gpa is 100% Swede) gave me this recipe that they use. The berries can be found at IKEA.
- Sift together in large bowl flour, sugar & salt.
- In another bowl, beat eggs until cream colored. Blend in milk & butter.
- Pour egg mixture into dry mixture and beat smooth.
- Heat skillet or griddle. Grease lightly.
- For each pancake spoon a T of butter on the griddle. Cook each pancake over medium heat until lightly brown on bottom.
- Loosen edges wtih spatula, turn and lightly brown the other side.