Perfect Pixie's Note:
Probally the first one I have found without wheat in it, great! I will be eating a lot more of this!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a 15-by-10-inch jelly roll pan.
- 3Stir in the brown sugar until combined.
- 4Stir in the oats, almonds and walnuts.
- 5Spread the mixture in an even layer in the pan.
- 6Bake the granola for 12 to 15 minutes or until it is golden brown, stirring twice during the baking process.
- 7Transfer the pan to a wire rack and cool. When the mixture is completely cool, stir in the raisins, dates, apricots and chocolate chips.
- 8Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Granola
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 208.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g