1/5 Photos of Grilled Breakfast Sandwich
Sue Lau's Note:
A bit different, and oh so yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook meat items if neseccary.
- 2Fry egg until yolk is hard. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. If you like hot sauce you can use that to season as well.
- 3Butter both pieces of bread on one side, and place cheese, meat and egg beteen the slices, buttered sides of bread outward (like making a grilled cheese).
- 4Grill sandwich on both sides in a skillet on med-low heat until golden and cheese is melty.
- 5Cut in half diagonally and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Breakfast Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1109.4
- Calories from Fat 724
- Total Fat 80.5 g
- Saturated Fat 41.6 g
- Cholesterol 378.0 mg
- Sodium 1438.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 27.4 g