A bit different, and oh so yummy!
Make and share this Grilled Breakfast Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Cook meat items if neseccary.
- Fry egg until yolk is hard. Season with salt and pepper and set aside. If you like hot sauce you can use that to season as well.
- Butter both pieces of bread on one side, and place cheese, meat and egg beteen the slices, buttered sides of bread outward (like making a grilled cheese).
- Grill sandwich on both sides in a skillet on med-low heat until golden and cheese is melty.
- Cut in half diagonally and serve.