1/2 Photos of Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
1 hr 10 mins
An egg-based breakfast or brunch casserole. You can assemble this up to 1 day in advance before baking. Nice to assemble at night and pop in the oven in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 slices toasted bread, lightly buttered and cubed, divided
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cubed ham
- 6 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13" x 9" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2Sprinkle half of the cubed toast on bottom of prepared dish.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together cheese and ham cubes. Sprinkle half of the chhese/ham mixture over toast cubes.
- 4Repeat another layer of remaining toast cubes and remaining cheese/ham mixture.
- 5In a medium bowl, beat the 6 eggs. Add milk, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, salt, pepper, paprika and parsley and beat together well.
- 6Evenly pour egg mixture over layered casserole mixture. Do not stir.
- 7Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.9
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 170.0 mg
- Sodium 764.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 18.1 g