1/9 Photos of Ham and Cheese Breakfast Puffs
Nice for a Sunday breakfast or brunch. Can be prepared several hours in advance, but baked when ready to serve. They will sink slightly when you remove them from the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- butter or margarine, for greasing
- 2 slices ham
- 2 tablespoons grated cheddar cheese or 2 tablespoons other good tasting cheese, plus
- 1/2 tablespoon grated cheddar cheese, for the topping
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt (80 grams)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions or 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley, for serving
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Grease two ovenproof dishes (one cup capacity) and line with the ham.
- 3Beat together 2 tablespoons cheese, eggs and yogurt.
- 4Mix in the green onions.
- 5Divide evenly into the ham-lined dishes.
- 6Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- 7Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 8Run a knife around the rim, turn out, garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham and Cheese Breakfast Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 199.2 mg
- Sodium 140.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: