1 hr 5 mins
I searched for a long time to find a breakfast casserole that would give you a serving of veggies and still be delicious (it's the mom in me). The combination of ham, cheddar cheese & broccoli--YUM.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 9x13x2-inch baking dish, put enough of the bread pieces into the bottom of the pan to make a thin layer.
- 2Make a layer of ham, followed by a layer of broccoli, and then the cheese.
- 3Whisk together milk, eggs, salt, and dry mustard. Pour over top.
- 4Toss remaining bread with butter; sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- 5Bake at 325° for 45 minutes.
- 6Let cool for about 20 minutes; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Broccoli Breakfast Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.4
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 145.9 mg
- Sodium 736.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: