1/2 Photos of Hash Brown Quiche
1 hr 30 mins
For someone who is not fond of quiche....this is pretty darn tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2Gently press the drained hash browns between paper towels to dry them as best as possible.
- 3In a 9-inch pie plate, toss the hash browns with them melted butter into the plate.
- 4Press them into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust.
- 5Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and starting to crisp.
- 6Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- 7When the hash brown crust is ready pour the egg mixture over it and return to the oven.
- 8Lower the oven temperatures to 350° and bake for 30 minutes until the quiche is light golden brown on top and puffed.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Brown Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 677.6
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 265.0 mg
- Sodium 391.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g