For someone who is not fond of quiche....this is pretty darn tasty
Make and share this Hash Brown Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Gently press the drained hash browns between paper towels to dry them as best as possible.
- In a 9-inch pie plate, toss the hash browns with them melted butter into the plate.
- Press them into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and starting to crisp.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- When the hash brown crust is ready pour the egg mixture over it and return to the oven.
- Lower the oven temperatures to 350° and bake for 30 minutes until the quiche is light golden brown on top and puffed.