1/1 Photo of Hash Browns Quiche - Paula Deen
Recipes courtesy Paula Deen, 2007 Show: Paula's Home Cooking Episode: Breakfast Eggstravaganza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Gently press the drained hash browns between paper towels to dry them as best as possible. In a 9-inch pie plate, toss the hash browns with the melted butter into the plate. Press them into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and starting to crisp.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. When the hash brown crust is ready pour the egg mixture over it and return to the oven.
- 4Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for about 30 minutes until the quiche is light golden brown on top and puffed.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Quiche - Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 176.6 mg
- Sodium 261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g