1/1 Photo of Hash Browns Quiche - Paula Deen
Recipes courtesy Paula Deen, 2007 Show: Paula's Home Cooking Episode: Breakfast Eggstravaganza
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Gently press the drained hash browns between paper towels to dry them as best as possible. In a 9-inch pie plate, toss the hash browns with the melted butter into the plate. Press them into the bottom and up the sides to form a crust. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown and starting to crisp.
- 3Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. When the hash brown crust is ready pour the egg mixture over it and return to the oven.
- 4Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for about 30 minutes until the quiche is light golden brown on top and puffed.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Quiche - Paula Deen
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 176.6 mg
- Sodium 261.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 16.2 g