Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Are you on a low carb diet? Miss those hash browned potatoes with your eggs in the morning? Here's a great substitute!
- Coarsely shred zucchini (you should have about 4 cups) and combine with the salt in a medium size bowl.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze with your hands to press out moisture.
- Stir in eggs, cheese, and garlic.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Mound about 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture in pan, flatten slightly to make a patty.
- Repeat until pan is filled, but don't crowd patties in the pan.
- Cook patties, turning once, until golden on both sides (about 6 minutes.) Remove to a serving platter and keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini mixture and add more butter as needed.