1/1 Photo of Hawaiian Stuffed French Toast
This French Toast is French Toast taken to a new level! I got this recipe from a friend of mine. It is simple to make but tastes amazing at the same time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut wedges from the loaf of Hawaiian Sweet Bread about 3-4 inches thick. Carefully cut a hole in the back of the wedge.
- 2In a bowl, mix together honey with the Ricotta Cheese. Measure a tablespoon of the Ricotta Cheese mixture and carefully stuff into the back of the wedge of bread.
- 3Beat the eggs in a bowl. Then dip the bread on all sides in the eggs. Fry the bread in a skillet on Medium to High heat.
- 4Cook on all sides. When finished, top with fresh strawberries and whipped cream and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.7
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 145.1 mg
- Sodium 63.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: