Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
So good! and good for you too!
Make and share this Healthy Baked Oatmeal recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups oats
- 1 1⁄4 cups unsweetened soymilk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup egg white (4 egg whites)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine dry ingredients.
- In another bowl combine wet ingredients.
- add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into sprayed 9x9 pan.
- Bake in oven for 60 min or until center is set and firm to the touch.
- Enjoy! :o) I sure do!
Great recipe. I cut it in half and used a 4.5 inch casserole to bake it in, but otherwise made as written and wouldn't change a thing. Sure made the house smell good!