1/5 Photos of Heavenly Ricotta Pancakes
i found this recipe on the Precious brand ricotta cheese container in 1975 and have been making them ever since! our friend, Patrick, calls them "heavenly". these are such light, fluffy pancakes that it's hard to stop eating them! i double or triple the recipe for my family of 6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate eggs and whip whites til soft peaks.
- 2Set whites aside.
- 3Mix all other ingredients together thoroughly.
- 4Gently fold in whites.
- 5Put 1/4 cup or so on medium hot greased griddle.
- 6Flatten somewhat with spoon.
- 7Cook until lightly golden brown and turn once.
- 8Serve with warm melted butter and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
- 9You can serve with jam, also.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Heavenly Ricotta Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.2
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 348.4 mg
- Sodium 501.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g