1/1 Photo of Home Fried Breakfast Potatoes
Super tasty home fried breakfast potatoes with onions & bell peppers that smells so good your neighbors will be knocking on your door. It's easy to alter this recipe. Sometimes I use Italian seasoning, or add some sausage slices for some variety.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash & cube potatoes into medium size cubes, skin on or off.
- 2Heat 10" skillet to medium heat, add margarine and olive oil.
- 3Add potatoes and stir to coat with oil & margarine.
- 4Add garlic salt and Benson's Supreme seasoning, stir to coat evenly. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stir frequently.
- 5Reduce heat, add diced onions, red and yellow bell pepper, stir frequently. Cook for about 5 more minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the onions and peppers.
- 6Start this dish first and then get the bacon or sausage going next. Start cooking the eggs just before the potatoes finish and everything will finish about the same time.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Home Fried Breakfast Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: