Super tasty home fried breakfast potatoes with onions & bell peppers that smells so good your neighbors will be knocking on your door. It's easy to alter this recipe. Sometimes I use Italian seasoning, or add some sausage slices for some variety.
- Wash & cube potatoes into medium size cubes, skin on or off.
- Heat 10" skillet to medium heat, add margarine and olive oil.
- Add potatoes and stir to coat with oil & margarine.
- Add garlic salt and Benson's Supreme seasoning, stir to coat evenly. Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes, stir frequently.
- Reduce heat, add diced onions, red and yellow bell pepper, stir frequently. Cook for about 5 more minutes, or until potatoes are cooked through. Be careful not to overcook the onions and peppers.
- Start this dish first and then get the bacon or sausage going next. Start cooking the eggs just before the potatoes finish and everything will finish about the same time.
Yummy potatoes. I used russets, and yellow and orange peppers because I was out of red. Very simple and a great addition to my breakfast. Thanks BuddhaKat for sharing. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Tag.