1/1 Photo of Homemade Granola Bars
You will never need to buy them at the store again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 F (160C).
- 2Grease baking sheet well. (Or use parchment paper).
- 3Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 4Stir in melted butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- 5Mix well and pour onto baking sheet.
- 6Press down evenly with your hands using waxed paper.
- 7Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown (could be as long as 40-45 minutes depending on how crunchy you want them).
- 8Cool for 15 minutes and cut.
- 9Let cool completely and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g