You will never need to buy them at the store again!
Make and share this Homemade Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160C).
- Grease baking sheet well. (Or use parchment paper).
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in melted butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix well and pour onto baking sheet.
- Press down evenly with your hands using waxed paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown (could be as long as 40-45 minutes depending on how crunchy you want them).
- Cool for 15 minutes and cut.
- Let cool completely and store in airtight container.
Yummy!! LOVED!! I didn't add almonds, unflower seeds or any of the rainsins.. but was a delicious treat for school! I will make theses again! They taste just like the store bought ones!! Thanks for sharing!!
These were awesome! I added some walnuts and pumpkin spice to them which added just a little spice to them which I thought was very yummy but I think they would have been fine without it.
these are terrific! so easy, and very healthy! the combination of flavors is perfect. everyone who tried one raved. will definitely be making often. thank you so much heidirenee!