You will never need to buy them at the store again!
Make and share this Homemade Granola Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 F (160C).
- Grease baking sheet well. (Or use parchment paper).
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in melted butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix well and pour onto baking sheet.
- Press down evenly with your hands using waxed paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown (could be as long as 40-45 minutes depending on how crunchy you want them).
- Cool for 15 minutes and cut.
- Let cool completely and store in airtight container.