These yummy breakfast sandwiches are fast, inexpensive and can be frozen for a quick breakfast on the go.
- In a fry pan, cook sausage according to directions.
- While sausage is cooking, use a glass or round cookie cutter to cut out the cheese into circles approximately the same size as the english muffins, 1 for each sandwich.
- Toast enough English muffins for each sausage.
- After the sausage has cooked and been cooled, assemble sandwiches -- English muffin bottom, sausage, cheese round and english muffin top.
- Wrap each sandwich individually with saran wrap and freeze.
- When ready to eat, take out a sandwich, unwrap, place on a plate and microwave for approximately 1 minute until heated through.