1/2 Photos of Homemade Sausage Mcmuffins
These yummy breakfast sandwiches are fast, inexpensive and can be frozen for a quick breakfast on the go.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a fry pan, cook sausage according to directions.
- 2While sausage is cooking, use a glass or round cookie cutter to cut out the cheese into circles approximately the same size as the english muffins, 1 for each sandwich.
- 3Toast enough English muffins for each sausage.
- 4After the sausage has cooked and been cooled, assemble sandwiches -- English muffin bottom, sausage, cheese round and english muffin top.
- 5Wrap each sandwich individually with saran wrap and freeze.
- 6When ready to eat, take out a sandwich, unwrap, place on a plate and microwave for approximately 1 minute until heated through.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Homemade Sausage Mcmuffins
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.3
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 859.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 18.7 g