These yummy breakfast sandwiches are fast, inexpensive and can be frozen for a quick breakfast on the go.
- In a fry pan, cook sausage according to directions.
- While sausage is cooking, use a glass or round cookie cutter to cut out the cheese into circles approximately the same size as the english muffins, 1 for each sandwich.
- Toast enough English muffins for each sausage.
- After the sausage has cooked and been cooled, assemble sandwiches -- English muffin bottom, sausage, cheese round and english muffin top.
- Wrap each sandwich individually with saran wrap and freeze.
- When ready to eat, take out a sandwich, unwrap, place on a plate and microwave for approximately 1 minute until heated through.
Super easy and tastes great! They need only about 45 seconds in my microwave because the bread becomes tough if I heat them for a minute. Thanks for posting! Made for Zaar Cookbook Tag.
These were so quick and easy to make. I have a big pan full in my freezer to take camping with us for quick breakfasts with some fruit.
I have been making these for years. I cook the sausage patties up on the grill so I can cook them all at once. My kids love these because they can have a good, hot breakfast before school. I love them as I don't have to rush around and cook breakfast. I wrap them in plastic wrap and then put them in freezer bags. I then thaw in the fridge the night before I will use them. I also have make some with eggs and some as written.