1/1 Photo of Ihop Style Pancakes
Mommy Greenest's Note:
These pancakes are nice and fluffy and remind me a lot of pancakes from IHOP.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat skillet over medium heat. Use a pan with a nonstick surface or apply a little n on stick spray. You can also use a griddle.
- 2In a blender or with a mixer, combine all of the remaining ingredients.
- 3Pour the batter by spoonfuls into the hot pan, forming 5 inch circles.
- 4When the edges appear to harden, flip them. They should be light brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ihop Style Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (690 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 28.2 mg
- Sodium 332.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g