1/2 Photos of Incredible Oat Bran Muffins, Plain, Blueberry or Banana
I looked and I can't believe no one has posted this recipe here yet!! This is different from all the other recipes here, is not very dense and is not too sweet, allowing the wonderful bran flavor through. This came off the back of a quaker oat bran hot cereal box. Only 120 calories per muffin!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1*Blueberry or banana variations are at bottom.
- 2Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 3Combine dry ingredients. Add milk, egg, honey, and oil; mix just until ingredients are moistened.
- 4Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 14-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5*NOTE: You can stir in 1/2 cup frozen blueberries or 1 medium ripe mashed banana for a fruity variation.
- 6These are also great the next day cold if you seal them in a baggy or stick em in a container to keep em fresh.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Incredible Oat Bran Muffins, Plain, Blueberry or Banana
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.8
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.3 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g