I looked and I can't believe no one has posted this recipe here yet!! This is different from all the other recipes here, is not very dense and is not too sweet, allowing the wonderful bran flavor through. This came off the back of a quaker oat bran hot cereal box. Only 120 calories per muffin!
- *Blueberry or banana variations are at bottom.
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line 12 medium muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Combine dry ingredients. Add milk, egg, honey, and oil; mix just until ingredients are moistened.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 14-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- *NOTE: You can stir in 1/2 cup frozen blueberries or 1 medium ripe mashed banana for a fruity variation.
- These are also great the next day cold if you seal them in a baggy or stick em in a container to keep em fresh.