Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a different tasting quiche, but one that surprises you--kids of all ages love it. Great for potlucks, sleep-overs, or just Saturday dinners.
- 1 1⁄2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups sausage
- 1 frozen 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce with onion
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup corn oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, freshly shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- Brown sausage until thoroughly cooked.
- Chop broccoli florets.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour into the frozen, "deep dish" pie crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.