1/4 Photos of Kelly's Favourite - French Toast in a Bowl - for One or Two
Diana #2's Note:
I was certain this was adapted from a Kraft recipe, but search as I might, I can't find it anywhere. Thank goodness I wrote it down. This is a quick and delicious breakfast item and one of my daughter's favourites. Surprizingly filling too. You can change up the cereal and fruit to whatever you prefer, however I don't think I'd try it with Fruit Loops. ;) I make this in two - 3" ramekins, but it could easily be made into a single serving. You would however, have to increase the cooking time slightly.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat together the egg, milk and vanilla.
- 2Add bread, cereal, cranberries and nuts. Allow a minute for the liquid to be absorbed.
- 3Scoop into two - 3" ramekins, or one of a larger size.
- 4Microwave separately, on HIGH for 1-1/2 - 2 minutes.
- 5Serve with butter and syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kelly's Favourite - French Toast in a Bowl - for One or Two
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.7
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 122.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: