I was certain this was adapted from a Kraft recipe, but search as I might, I can't find it anywhere. Thank goodness I wrote it down. This is a quick and delicious breakfast item and one of my daughter's favourites. Surprizingly filling too. You can change up the cereal and fruit to whatever you prefer, however I don't think I'd try it with Fruit Loops. ;) I make this in two - 3" ramekins, but it could easily be made into a single serving. You would however, have to increase the cooking time slightly.
- In a small bowl, beat together the egg, milk and vanilla.
- Add bread, cereal, cranberries and nuts. Allow a minute for the liquid to be absorbed.
- Scoop into two - 3" ramekins, or one of a larger size.
- Microwave separately, on HIGH for 1-1/2 - 2 minutes.
- Serve with butter and syrup.