1/2 Photos of Kielbasa Scramble
This is a dish that I have prepared without writing down. So that last time I made it I wrote it down to share. We like breakfast for dinner and this makes a hearty meal for the two of us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 tablespoon canola oil (can use butter)
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced to your desire thickness
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic (can use less (or more)
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (can use more or less)
- 8 ounces kielbasa, sliced into bite size (beef or pork)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon water
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Heat oil or butter in large skillet (I use my iron skillet).
- 2Add potatoes slices and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 3Add onion slices and stir. Cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Add garlic, red pepper flakes and Kielbasa.
- 5Continue to cook until potatoes are browned, stir occasionally. Cooking time will depend on how thick you sliced your potatoes.
- 6Beat eggs with sour cream and water.
- 7Add to pan over Kielbasa and potato mixture.
- 8Cook and stir until eggs are fluffy and cooked.
- 9Add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kielbasa Scramble
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 748.6
- Calories from Fat 440
- Total Fat 48.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 449.9 mg
- Sodium 1186.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 31.3 g