1/1 Photo of Kittencal's Crepes
This crepe recipe goes back over 30 years, you may fill with berries then roll up and top with whipped cream if desired, or drizzle with syrup, make certain to use *warm* milk only that's the secret to perfect textured crepes! --- the crepes can really be made into any size desired, but make sure to make them as thin as possible --- servings and cooking time are only estimated, depending on size of the crepes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the dry ingredients in a food processor and blend for a couple of seconds.
- 2Add in all remaining ingredients; blend to make a thin batter (about 15 seconds).
- 3Let batter sit on counter for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Rub about about 2-4 tablespoons soft butter in a pan (I use a crepe pan for this, but any small size non-stick frypan will do) with a brush or paper towel.
- 5Heat the pan.
- 6Pour about 1/4 cup batter in hot pan and swirl pan around to make sure that the batter is evenly around the pan.
- 7Cook until bottom browns, then turn over and brown the other side.
- 8Keep crepes warm in a dish covered with foil.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Kittencal's Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 86.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 4.1 g