This crepe recipe goes back over 30 years, you may fill with berries then roll up and top with whipped cream if desired, or drizzle with syrup, make certain to use *warm* milk only that's the secret to perfect textured crepes! --- the crepes can really be made into any size desired, but make sure to make them as thin as possible --- servings and cooking time are only estimated, depending on size of the crepes.
- Place the dry ingredients in a food processor and blend for a couple of seconds.
- Add in all remaining ingredients; blend to make a thin batter (about 15 seconds).
- Let batter sit on counter for 15-20 minutes.
- Rub about about 2-4 tablespoons soft butter in a pan (I use a crepe pan for this, but any small size non-stick frypan will do) with a brush or paper towel.
- Heat the pan.
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter in hot pan and swirl pan around to make sure that the batter is evenly around the pan.
- Cook until bottom browns, then turn over and brown the other side.
- Keep crepes warm in a dish covered with foil.
This was my first time making crepes. I used them to make cheese blintzes. They were great. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Filled mine with strawberries, blueberries and banana. Topped with creme anglaise. My new go to crepe recipe.
Really good, I let mine sit longer about 1hr in the fridge before cooking.