This is a traditional Hungarian dish. My mother used to make it for supper when we were kids, although my kids like to have it for breakfast as well.
- In a large skillet, melt the margarine.
- Sauté the onions, green peppers, zucchini and mushrooms until tender.
- Add the cubed tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Lower the heat and continue cooking until most of the liquid is reduced.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs with the salt and pepper and add to the vegetables.
- Stir until done.
- Serve over rice or in a pita.