1/3 Photos of Leek and Sun-Dried Tomato Frittata
Da Huz's Note:
Light, subtle flavor. From "Seasonal Food" by Susannah Blake. Try to find sun-dried tomatoes that are not packed in oil, or dry your own tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in 10-inch oven-proof skillet (cast iron or aluminum). Add leeks and cook on medium-low about 10 minutes.
- 2Stir in sun-dried tomatoes and 1 cup parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat broiler to high. Pour eggs over the vegetables in the skillet. Stir to mix.
- 4Cook on low, scraping bottom of pan toward middle as it sets and letting uncooked egg run underneath. Cook in this manner until bottom is firm but top is still moist (about 10 minutes).
- 5Place frittata under broiler and cook for about 5 minutes (until frittata is cooked throughout and golden on top).
- 6Serve in skillet or carefully flip out of skillet, flipping again so it is right-side up. Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Leek and Sun-Dried Tomato Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.7
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 372.0 mg
- Sodium 218.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 14.4 g