1/3 Photos of Lemon Buttercream Pancakes With Blueberries
Nothing can describe these, they are wonderful. My guys always have these with fresh blueberries, I like them plain but have done then with strawberries and raspberries. The work equally well with any berry. From a travelers website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Have all ingredients at room temperature.
- 2Sift together flour, sugar, salt and soda.
- 3Whisk buttermilk, sour cream, butter and egg yolks.
- 4Stir in vanilla and zest.
- 5Whisk milk mixture into flour.
- 6Let batter rest about 15 minutes.
- 7Beat 2 egg whites into soft peaks and fold into batter.
- 8Use about ¼ cup per pancake and drop on preheated griddle or frying pan.
- 9Cook completely on one side.
- 10Sprinkle on a few berries then turn to finish cooking.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Buttercream Pancakes With Blueberries
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.6
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 188.6 mg
- Sodium 1128.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 13.9 g