1/3 Photos of Lemon Glazed Zucchini Muffins
great way to use up your surplus zucchini, from this weeks newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 lemons, zest of, teaspoon grated
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup dried fruit or 1/2 cup golden raisin
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 1grease a muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- 2preheat oven to 400f.
- 3combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, and zest in a large bowl.
- 4mix in nuts and fruit.
- 5combine milk, oil and eggs in a small bowl, whisking until well blended.
- 6pour liquid into flour mixture, stirring well.
- 7add zucchini, stir until moistened.
- 8spoon evenly into muffin cups.
- 9bake 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 10remove from pan and place on a rack.
- 11mix confectioners sugar and lemon juice until smooth, and drizzle over warm muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Lemon Glazed Zucchini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.8
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of