1/1 Photo of Light and Fluffy Flax Pancakes
TaterBug! :)'s Note:
This is my absolute favorite recipe for pancakes. Truly delicious, simple and healthful. Enjoy! The yield is for large pancakes, if you like them small or medium you will get 8-10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the dry items first.
- 2Beat the egg and egg white until nice and fluffy.
- 3Combine the eggs and melted butter to the milk and slowly stir in the flour.
- 4Let sit at least 5-6 minutes while heating the pan.
- 5These will be high, but light and fluffy.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Light and Fluffy Flax Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.3
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.7 mg
- Sodium 889.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 10.4 g