Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Slightly adapted from the Food Network's "Low Carb and Loving It". Recipe is posted using regular milk in order to get nutrition info-using low-carb milk will lower net carbs per muffin by about 1.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- In a bowl using a wire whisk, mix all ingredients, except the blueberries, until well blended.
- Fold in the blueberries and fill the muffins cups evenly with the batter.
- Place on the center rack of the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the tops turn golden brown and a toothpick stuck in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool before refrigerating.
- Notes: Adding wheat gluten will make the muffins fluffier and help them stick together better, but the recipe works without it.
- I also made these substituting flavored Splenda syrup for the club soda and powdered Splenda, with good results.