So fast and easy for the low-carb dieter! This recipe comes from the South Beach Diet book that I have tweeked to our personal taste. You'll never miss the old waffle mix ever again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process all ingredients in blender until smooth.
- 2Heat waffle iron and spray with non-stick spray.
- 3Pour desired amount on waffle iron.
- 4Leave on longer for extra crispy waffle.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low Carb Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.0
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 333.0 mg
- Sodium 314.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 23.0 g