1/4 Photos of Maple Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes
Seasoned Cook's Note:
ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!! The flavor of maple syrup and pecans can not be beat!! These fluffy, flavorful pancakes will please your family or guests! Quick and easy preparation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use two medium size bowls for mixing dry and wet ingredients separately.
- 2In one bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown sugar and chopped pecans. In other bowl mix beaten egg, buttermilk, melted butter and maple syrup.
- 3Combine wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moist, leaving any lumps.
- 4Heat griddle or frying pan to a low-medium heat. Add small amount of vegetable oil and pour 1/4 cup of batter (approximately 3 or 4 tablespoons) for each pancake.
- 5Cook first side of pancakes until bubbles appear on top (about 2 minutes) and carefully turn with a spatula and allow second side to cook 2 minutes. Remove to a platter and continue until all batter is used.
- 6Sprinkle with additional 1/4 cup of pecans and top with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maple Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 759.5
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 141.1 mg
- Sodium 878.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 17.5 g