Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Coffee! Coffee! Coffee! Need I say more? These scones are rich, bold and aromatic!
Make and share this Milk Chocolate Latte Scones recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, chocolate, sugar, baking powder, ground coffee and salt.
- Stir cream into flour mixture, mixing just until a soft, shaggy dough forms.
- On a lightly floured work surface, knead dough lightly just until it holds together.
- Divide dough into 8 pieces and roll into balls.
- Transfer balls to prepared baking sheet, abotu 2 inches apart.
- Lightly press each ball to flatten slightly into a 3/4 inch thick disc.
- Bake in preheated ovenfor 20-25 minutes, or until top and edges are very firm to the touch.
- Transfer to a wire rack and let cool completely.
- For the topping, stir powdered sugar with coffee to make a thin icing; drizzle over cooled scones.