1/3 Photos of Mini Vegetable Frittatas
Jen T's Note:
I found this among my printed out recipes from last year. I have no idea now where it came from as I had cut it to fit in my folder. They are very easy to make and are great for lunch boxes. They also go well with a salad for a tasty lunch/brunch or supper. **Note I use non stick metal muffin pans which I give a light quick burst of rice bran oil cooking spray, (from a can).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 1 large courgette (zucchini, grated)
- 1/2 cup drained canned corn
- 1/4 cup edam cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup oil (I use either rice bran oil or canola oil)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1Pre heat the oven to 180'C.
- 2Saute the onion in the 2 teaspoons of oil over med heat until soft.
- 3Place the grated carrot & courgette into a large bowl. Add the cooked onion, cheese, corn, flour, baking powder and salt.
- 4In another bowl combine the second measure of oil with the eggs.
- 5Pour the egg mix into the vegetable mixture and mix lightly.
- 6Spoon into 12 lightly greased muffin pans.
- 7Sprinkle with the seeds and bake in a moderate oven (180'C) for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and remove from pans. Either eat while hot or warm or, cool and use in packed lunches.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mini Vegetable Frittatas
Serving Size: 1 (931 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 138.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: