Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my Mom's recipe. They are thin like crepes and good with jelly.
Make and share this Mom Pat's Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 2 cups milk, enough to make thin batter
- Mix ingredients together.
- Pour enough batter for one pancake into a hot buttered pan; swirl like a crepe in the pan.
- Cook until browned on one side and flip.
I made 1/2 of the recipe for just my breakfast this morning and these were wonderful. I only added about 1/2 of the milk suggested to get it to my liking. I topped them with strawberries and whipped cream for a wonderful breakfast. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made for PRMR Tag Game.
These are wonderful! Thin, with just enough sweetness you don't need syrup.. just a tad of butter on top and YUM! (and if you want to go the crepe way just top with some strawberry jelly and roll up, sprinkle with powdered sugar (lightly).
James loves these!!! Try adding honey for a sweeter touch.