1/3 Photos of Monte Cristo Delights
Vicki in CT's Note:
Best sandwich turned into baked squares. From 125th Anniversary Pennsylvania State Grange Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Mix bisquick, egg, and milk. Combine. Spread HALF of dough into 8 inch square pan.
- 3Top with half of cheese, half of ham, half of turkey.
- 4Spread fruit spread within 1/2" of sides of pan. Top with remaining cheese, ham, and turkey.
- 5Spread remaining dough over this.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monte Cristo Delights
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.4
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.7 mg
- Sodium 990.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry all-fruit spread