Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love the name of these and the taste is even better! These muffins have a little bit of everything in them, carrot, apple, cococnut, nuts, raisins, and more! SO YUMMY! I usually make a double batch and freeze the extras.
- Into a large bowl mix the first five ingredients.
- Stir in the next five ingredients.
- In another bowl beat the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture until the batter is just combined.
- Spoon into well greased muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Makes about 14 large muffins.