I love the name of these and the taste is even better! These muffins have a little bit of everything in them, carrot, apple, cococnut, nuts, raisins, and more! SO YUMMY! I usually make a double batch and freeze the extras.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Into a large bowl mix the first five ingredients.
- 2Stir in the next five ingredients.
- 3In another bowl beat the eggs, oil and vanilla.
- 4Stir the oil mixture into the flour mixture until the batter is just combined.
- 5Spoon into well greased muffin cups, filling to the top.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- 7Makes about 14 large muffins.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Morning Glory Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.2
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 323.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 23.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g