i had one like this at ihop it was amazing with swiss cheese and hollandaise sauce
Make and share this Mushroom Spinach Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- saute onion and mushrooms
- beat eggs.
- add salt and pepper
- put in hot pan you may need to add more butter
- cook moving the egg so it cooks
- add mushroom and onions
- add swiss cheese and spinach
- cook til egg is set and cheese melting
- flip in thirds
- top with hollandaise sauce and tomatoes.
really good and filling
I scaled this back for 1 serve and used a sharp cheddar mixed with a little fresh parmesan (as that is what I had) and was lucky enough to be able to pick some fresh spinach and cherry tomatoes from the garden minutes before starting the prep work to make this deliciously filling omelet. Thank you Dienia B. made for ZAAR Stars tag game (under 24 hour rule).
Very enjoyable with all the fresh veggies! I scaled the recipe down to one egg, used Gouda cheese. Thanks for a dilicious breakfast! Made for PRMR game.