1/3 Photos of Nif's 1 Ww Pt. Light, Low Fat Spinach and Feta Omelette (Omelet)
Only 1 WW point!!! I love to whip this up in the morning when I'm rushing around to get ready for work. I just set it up and can forget about it for a few minutes. There are several varieties of this that I make, it just depends on what I have on hand. It is NOT a savory or rich omelette, but a healthy dish that is a real favourite of mine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 egg whites, whipped with a fork (I measure 6 tablespoons because I always buy cartons of egg whites)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (about 1 small handful. I have used frozen if I didn't have fresh)
- 3/4 ounce low-fat feta
- salt and pepper
- 1Heat a 6" or 8" good quality nonstick pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray over low-medium heat. Pour in egg whites.
- 2Sprinkle with fresh spinach and feta. Cover with pan lid. Let set for 5 minutes or so, while checking for doneness. This would be when you no longer see uncooked egg whites settling on top of the omelette.
- 3Fold omelette in half onto plate and top with salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's 1 Ww Pt. Light, Low Fat Spinach and Feta Omelette (Omelet)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 425.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.6 g