Only 1 WW point!!! I love to whip this up in the morning when I'm rushing around to get ready for work. I just set it up and can forget about it for a few minutes. There are several varieties of this that I make, it just depends on what I have on hand. It is NOT a savory or rich omelette, but a healthy dish that is a real favourite of mine. Enjoy!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 egg whites, whipped with a fork (I measure 6 tablespoons because I always buy cartons of egg whites)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (about 1 small handful. I have used frozen if I didn't have fresh)
- 3⁄4 ounce low-fat feta
- salt and pepper
- Heat a 6" or 8" good quality nonstick pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray over low-medium heat. Pour in egg whites.
- Sprinkle with fresh spinach and feta. Cover with pan lid. Let set for 5 minutes or so, while checking for doneness. This would be when you no longer see uncooked egg whites settling on top of the omelette.
- Fold omelette in half onto plate and top with salt and pepper to taste.