1/4 Photos of Now! This is French Toast...the Best I Have Ever Made
Baby Kato's Note:
Wow, are you in for a treat, this is so good. My friend introduced me to the Italian Dessert Bread/Cake, il Pandoro by Battistero. It is wonderful, so delicious, light and airy.When this lovely treat dried out, I made French toast with it. Am I ever glad that I did, this is one of the best tasting French toasts I have ever tried. I am really hoping that you will enjoy this simple treat. Bon Appetite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the eggs to a large bowl, then whisk until they are frothy.
- 2Now add the creamer, vanilla and salt, mixing well.
- 3Place a pan on medium/low heat and add the butter to the pan.
- 4Dip the bread into the egg mixture, making sure to soak both sides, the bread will absorbed all the egg.
- 5Cook in prepared pan for 4 - 6 minutes per side.
- 6Watch closely to keep bottom from burning.
- 7You may need to flip the bread more than once to get a lovely golden brown color.
- 8Check to make sure the french toast is completely cooked before removing from heat.
- 9Garnish with the powdered sugar and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Now! This is French Toast...the Best I Have Ever Made
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 269.4 mg
- Sodium 570.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 10.6 g