Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so yummy and it's so good for you too! Full of energy, this will help get you through the day! Adapted from the California Almond Board.
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄8 cup dark raisin
- 1⁄8 cup dried cranberries
- 1 granny smith apple, unpeeled, grated (or apple of choice)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
Nut and Fruit Mix
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup dried tart cherry
- 1⁄4 cup green pumpkin seeds
- 1⁄4 cup cracked flax seed (pulsed in blender)
- Soak the oats, raisins and dried cranberries in water(or apple juice) overnight.
- In the morning, drain and stir in the grated apple and lemon juice.
- Add the condensed milk and stir.
- Sprinkle with 2 tbls. Nut and Fruit Mix and serve. Enjoy!
- To make Nut and Fruit Mix:.
- Combine all the ingredients and store refrigerated in an airtight jar for up to one month.