1/1 Photo of Nutty Honey Oatmeal Waffles
Another unique waffle recipe I found and had to share. This sounds really comforting. If you love honey and oats, this would be a special treat 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients, mixing well.
- 2Add in the eggs, milk, butter and honey.
- 3With a electric mixer, on medium speed, beat until smooth.
- 4Stir in the pecans and oats.
- 5In a lightly oiled, preheated waffle iron, bake approx 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nutty Honey Oatmeal Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (1144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.4
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 217.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 7.5 g