1/4 Photos of Omelets in a Bag
This is an easy and fun way to make omelets. Everyone can have exactally what their tastebuds desire in their omelet. We added other ingredients such as ham and cheese. You don't have to use these specific ingredients. Be creative and add whatever you would like to your omelet. My mother-in-law sent it to me to try and it is a family favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a pan half full with water, the size of pan will vary depending on number of omelets being made(a 3 quart pan can cook up to 3 omlets).
- 2Start to bring water to a boil while doing the following directions.
- 3Put two eggs into a quart size ziplock bag.
- 4Mush eggs while they are in the bag.
- 5Add any ingredients you desire, examples listed above(but you can be creative and add anything you like).
- 6Press out air and seal bag.
- 7Place closed bag(s) in boiling water. Boil for 13 minutes. Carefully remove bag(s) from boiling water.
- 8Open bag and slide omelet onto a plate.
- 9Eat and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelets in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 408.2 mg
- Sodium 1101.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 26.1 g