1/5 Photos of Omelette Wrap
From the Womens Weekly Gluten-free, Allergy-free cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil spray, cook half the eggs over medium heat, swirling the pan to a make a thin omelette.
- 2Remove from the pan; cool on baking paper covered wire rack.
- 3Repeat with remaining eggs.
- 4Combine mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 5Spread each omelette with half of the mayonnaise mixture; top each with half the watercress, salmon and cucumber.
- 6Roll omelette to enclose filling and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 280.3
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 438.3 mg
- Sodium 658.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: