Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From the Womens Weekly Gluten-free, Allergy-free cookbook.
Make and share this Omelette Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil spray, cook half the eggs over medium heat, swirling the pan to a make a thin omelette.
- Remove from the pan; cool on baking paper covered wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Combine mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread each omelette with half of the mayonnaise mixture; top each with half the watercress, salmon and cucumber.
- Roll omelette to enclose filling and serve.
This was a great decadent lunch today! I had no watercress but used corn salad instead, which was fine, and as I hate mayo I used some vegan horseradish-sunflowerseed-spread. Very good and filling :) Made for Think Pink. Thanks for posting, Pat!
This is so quick and easyto put together. I used a non-stick frypan without the oil spray . Each wrap cooked in only a couple of minutes. The smoked salmon was a decadent touch and went well with the freshness of the watercress and cucumber. The mayo spread out very thinly on the wrap and made this omelette wrap something special. This would make a wonderful brunch recipe to serve to company. I would suggest shredding the salmon a little to make it spread the surface of the wrap. This would eb great with other fillings and flavours too. For Aussies- Praise 97% Fat Free mayonnaise is currently gluten-free (being thickened by maize thicken 1442 and no caramle colours or barley ingredients). Photo also being posted. Thanks for posting this recipe Pat- its a great easy gluten-free recipe that anyone can make and enjoy