From the Womens Weekly Gluten-free, Allergy-free cookbook.
Make and share this Omelette Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- Spray medium frying pan with cooking oil spray, cook half the eggs over medium heat, swirling the pan to a make a thin omelette.
- Remove from the pan; cool on baking paper covered wire rack.
- Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Combine mayonnaise, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spread each omelette with half of the mayonnaise mixture; top each with half the watercress, salmon and cucumber.
- Roll omelette to enclose filling and serve.