Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A savory onion quiche without a crust. An easy make ahead meal for a brunch or light lunch. Adapted from the PC Insiders recipe flyer.
- Melt butter in a large fry pan. Add thyme and onion, saute over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
- Add onions to a buttered quiche pan. Cover with cheese.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together milk, cream, egg, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- Pour over onions and cheese.
- Cook at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.