1 hr 15 mins
A savory onion quiche without a crust. An easy make ahead meal for a brunch or light lunch. Adapted from the PC Insiders recipe flyer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a large fry pan. Add thyme and onion, saute over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
- 2Add onions to a buttered quiche pan. Cover with cheese.
- 3In a mixing bowl whisk together milk, cream, egg, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
- 4Pour over onions and cheese.
- 5Cook at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown and a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Quiche - Crustless
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.9
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 25.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 275.3 mg
- Sodium 568.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.3 g