1/4 Photos of Overnight Apple Cinnamon French Toast
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9x13 inches baking pan.
- 2In sm. bowl, stir together first 3 ingredients.
- 3Spread sugar mixture into bottom of pan.
- 4Spread pie filling evenly over sugar.
- 5Layer bread slices on top of filling, pressing down as you go.
- 6In med. bowl, beat egg with milk and vanilla.
- 7Slowly pour over bread, making sure it is completely absorbed.
- 8Cover pan with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- 9In morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 10Place covered pan in oven and bake for 60-75 minutes.
- 11When done remove from oven and turn on broiler.
- 12Remove foil and drizzle syrup on top of egg mixture; broil 2 min, or until syrup begins to caramelize.
- 13Remove from oven and let stand 10 min, then cut into squares.
- 14Invert pan onto serving tray so apple filling is on top.
- 15Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Apple Cinnamon French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.3
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 112.4 mg
- Sodium 374.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g