Cook1 hr 15 mins
Make and share this Overnight Apple Cinnamon French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 9x13 inches baking pan.
- In sm. bowl, stir together first 3 ingredients.
- Spread sugar mixture into bottom of pan.
- Spread pie filling evenly over sugar.
- Layer bread slices on top of filling, pressing down as you go.
- In med. bowl, beat egg with milk and vanilla.
- Slowly pour over bread, making sure it is completely absorbed.
- Cover pan with foil and refrigerate overnight.
- In morning, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place covered pan in oven and bake for 60-75 minutes.
- When done remove from oven and turn on broiler.
- Remove foil and drizzle syrup on top of egg mixture; broil 2 min, or until syrup begins to caramelize.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 min, then cut into squares.
- Invert pan onto serving tray so apple filling is on top.
- Serve hot.