1/7 Photos of Overnight Maple French Toast
weekend cooker's Note:
a nice breakfast cooked overnight ready for the next morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 cups small cubed French bread, bottom crusts removed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipping cream
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- additional maple syrup, if needed
- 1Place cubed bread in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish, and gently press down. Sprinkle with pecans.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, and sugar until fluffy and gradually mix in whipping cream, and syrup.
- 3In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt, and fold into the cream cheese-whipping cream mixture.
- 4Very slowly, pour mixture, evenly over the bread.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking.
- 7Bake covered at 350 degrees, for 30 minutes, or until center is set, and top is golden brown.
- 8Cut into squares, and serve with maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Maple French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (433 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1278.8
- Calories from Fat 374
- Total Fat 41.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 253.4 mg
- Sodium 1689.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 40.7 g