This is an easy recipe for a brunch or breakfast. It has a wonderful praline topping. It's always a hit!
- Butter a casserole dish (large rectangular one).
- Fill dish with bread slices so dish is covered with bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, half and half, vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- Pour mixture over bread slices.
- Refrigerate overnight (must hold overnight).
- Make topping: Mix butter, brown sugar& corn syrup.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spread evenly over bread slices.
- Bake uncovered until puffed and golden about 40 minutes at 350.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.