1/3 Photos of Pantry Shortage Pancakes for 5
pantry shortage's Note:
Fluffy pancakes the old fashioned way. Can be doubled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all dry ingredients in a small to medium mixing bowl ( spouted is best so you can pour them).
- 2Whisk together all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl .
- 3Gently fold wet mixture into the dry ingredients, stir until the batter is slightly lumpy.
- 4Pour onto a hot greased griddle in small 3 to 4 inch circles. I find that butter flavored Crisco gives them a delicious old fashioned appearance and taste. Garnish with berries and syrup.
- 5Serving size is approximately 10 or more pancakes; 2 cakes per serving.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pantry Shortage Pancakes for 5
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.3
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.8 mg
- Sodium 406.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.3 g