Fluffy pancakes the old fashioned way. Can be doubled.
Make and share this Pantry Shortage Pancakes for 5 recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small to medium mixing bowl ( spouted is best so you can pour them).
- Whisk together all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl .
- Gently fold wet mixture into the dry ingredients, stir until the batter is slightly lumpy.
- Pour onto a hot greased griddle in small 3 to 4 inch circles. I find that butter flavored Crisco gives them a delicious old fashioned appearance and taste. Garnish with berries and syrup.
- Serving size is approximately 10 or more pancakes; 2 cakes per serving.