A quick and filling breakfast. I use taco size tortillas, but burrito size work as well.
Make and share this Papa D’s Breakfast Burrito recipe from Food.com.
- Brown sausage and onion in non-stick skillet.
- Add potatoes, season to taste and sauté till warm, then add the eggs; scramble for 3 to 4 minutes, until the eggs are done to taste, but not dry.
- Place generous amount along one-third of the tortilla, about 1 inch away from the bottom.
- Fold up the lower edge, and then roll from the side to form a burrito.
- Optional items:.
- Top with mild salsa and/or Monterey-Jack Cheese.