1/3 Photos of Papa D’s Breakfast Burrito
Papa D 1946-2012's Note:
A quick and filling breakfast. I use taco size tortillas, but burrito size work as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage and onion in non-stick skillet.
- 2Add potatoes, season to taste and sauté till warm, then add the eggs; scramble for 3 to 4 minutes, until the eggs are done to taste, but not dry.
- 3Place generous amount along one-third of the tortilla, about 1 inch away from the bottom.
- 4Fold up the lower edge, and then roll from the side to form a burrito.
- 5Optional items:.
- 6Top with mild salsa and/or Monterey-Jack Cheese.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Papa D’s Breakfast Burrito
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.0
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.6 mg
- Sodium 464.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters garden vegetable egg substitute