1/1 Photo of Passover Granola
This is great for breakfast or as a snack. The recipe is really quite easy. The recipe is found in the 'Can't Believe It's Kosher' cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2Combine matzo farfel, coconut and nuts in a bowl and spread mixture on a lightly greased jellyroll pan.
- 3Bake for 15-20 minutes, tossing several times until lightly toasted.
- 4Meanwhile, in 2-qt saucepan combine margarine, sugar, honey and salt.
- 5Bring to a simmer for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat and add lightly toasted farfel-coconut-nut mixture to syrup mixture.
- 7Mix well, coating evenly and then place back on jellyroll pan.
- 8Increase oven to 350F and toast mixture for 20-25 minutes until it is golden brown, stirring several times to avoid buring.
- 9Transfer granola to a large mixing bowl and stir in raisins, dates and cinnamon with a spatula, breaking up any large clumps.
- 10Cool thoroughly and add chocolate chips.
- 11Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passover Granola
Serving Size: 1 (683 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 250.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 47.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: